Kansas credit union leaders will:
- Receive a comprehensive legislative briefing
- Gain awareness of the advocacy matters affecting their credit union
- Take part in prearranged meetings with lawmakers to discuss priorities and foster relationships
- Educate newly elected officials on the credit union difference
- Ensure policymakers understand how their bills affect credit unions and their member constituents
LUNCH & PRESENTATION
Before heading to the capitol, attendees will eat lunch and hear from Chairman Jeff Longbine and Chairman Nick Hoheisel. Michael Murray, executive director of the Kansas Credit Union Association, will provide a legislative briefing.
After lunch, attendees will depart for the capitol for lawmaker visits. A legislative meet-and-greet and reception will take place after visits have concluded.
Thank you to our Sponsors