Missouri credit union leaders will:
- Receive a comprehensive legislative briefing
- Gain awareness of the advocacy matters affecting their credit union
- Take part in prearranged meetings with lawmakers to discuss priorities and foster relationships
- Educate newly elected officials on the credit union difference
- Ensure policymakers understand how their bills affect credit unions and their member constituents
Lunch & Presentation
Before heading to the capitol, attendees will eat lunch and receive a legislative briefing.
After lunch, attendees will depart for the capitol for lawmaker visits.
Thank you to our Sponsor